Having Insomnia in NYC or Long Island?
Insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over.
- Do you spend hours staring at the clock, waiting in vain for sleep as the night ticks away?
- Do you fall asleep fairly easily, but then wake up frequently during the night?
- Does chronic lack of sleep make you look older?
If you can’t remember the last time you had a really great night’s sleep, it’s time to do something about it.
Causes of Insomnia:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Inflammation and Infection
- Neurotransmitter Imbalance
- Nutritional Deficiencies
We address the root cause of your problem, not just the symptoms. To do this, Sergey Kalitenko MD will get your medical history and do a physical exam, then he will order the necessary tests to get to the bottom of your problem.
Sergey Kalitenko MD has expertise in techniques that can give you support you need to:
- Balance your hormones, especially your cortisol and estrogen/progesterone levels, to help you sleep the way you used to.
- Use stress reduction techniques to reduce your anxiety so you can sleep restfully.
- Correct your Neurotransmitter levels
- Improve your nutrition.
If prescription sleeping pills aren’t your idea of a solution, talk to Sergey Kalitenko MD about a better way to get the sleep your body needs.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200