Problems with Irregular Periods in NYC or Long Island?
- Are you embarrassed by unexpected periods?
- Are your irregular periods making you sick?
- Are you tired of being worried that you may be pregnant each month?
- Are you sick of having to carry pads with you everywhere you go, and always worrying that it's going to catch you off guard?
You’re not alone. Irregular periods are not rare, but if you have this problem -- you should see a doctor right away. Sometimes, irregular periods may be just that, but they may also be a sign of a significant health problem, one of which is not often considered life-threatening, but is in fact really dangerous.
The causes of irregular periods could be:
- Birth control pills that not only create hormonal imbalances, but may also cause blood clots, increase your risk of cancer, and cause other medical problems.
- Stress, which can kill.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, fibroids and other types of estrogen dominance.
- Weight gain, which is dangerous itself because it can lead to estrogen dominance.
- Too much exercise as well as too much weight loss.
- Menopause with its hormone imbalance.
So, what do you need to do to get better? Listen to what your body is telling you: No energy? Can’t sleep? No s.e.x. drive? Mood swings? Hot flashes? Weight gain? Work on each symptom, narrow it down to the root cause with the help of a holistic doctor you trust -- and solve each problem so that the symptoms don’t return.
Imagine a better life with regular periods!
- More predictable cycle
- More even temper
- Better weight control
- More interest in s.e.x.
At our offices, we can help you find out why you are having irregular periods and work to get you back on track!
Why Sergey Kalitenko MD?
Because he is looking for the root cause of your problem and treats the underlying cause instead of just taking care of your symptoms.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200